lunes, 7 de diciembre de 2009

De vacaciones.



I gotta feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good night


that tonight’s gonna be a good night

that tonight’s gonna be a good good night (x3)

Tonight’s the night night

Let’s live it up

I got my money

Let’s spend it up
Go out and smash it

like Oh My God

Jump off that sofa

Let’s get get OFF
I know that we’ll have a ball

if we get down

and go out

and just loose it all
I feel stressed out

I wanna let it go

Lets go way out spaced out

and loosing all control




Fill up my cup


Mozoltov

Look at her dancing

just take it off

Lets paint the town

We’ll shut it down

Let’s burn the roof

and then we’ll do it again...


Black Eyed Peas

Lejos por un tiempo. Un tiempo para reflexionar, para descansar y sobretodo para llenarse de nuevas experiencias y volver con energías renovadas.

No hay comentarios: